MCA vide circular no. 6 on 04/03/2020 issued LLP Settlement Scheme, 2020 which will come into force on the 16th March, 2020 and shall remain in force up to 13th June, 2020, to give onetime relaxation in additional fees to the defaulting LLPs to make good their default by filing pending documents and to serve as a compliant LLP in future.
Applicability: Any “defaulting LLP” can file belated documents, which were due for filing till 31st October, 2019 in accordance with the provisions of this Scheme.
Additional Fees: The defaulting LLPs may avail the scheme for filing pending documents on payment of additional fee Rs 10/– per day for delay in addition to any fee as is payable for filing of such document or return, provided that such payment of additional fee shall not exceed Rs. 5,000/- per document.
Immunity from prosecution in respect of document(s) filed under the scheme: The defaulting LLPs, which have filed their pending documents till 13th June 2020 and made good the default, shall not be subjected to prosecution by Registrar for such defaults.
This Scheme shall not apply to the filing of documents except the following documents:-
- Form-3: Information with regard to limited liability partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein;
- Form-4: Notice of appointment, cessation, change in name/ address/ designation of a designated partner or partner and consent to become a partner/ designated partner;
- Form-8: Statement of Account & Solvency (Annual or Interim);
- Form-11: Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- This Scheme shall not apply to LLPs which has made an application in Form 24 to the Registrar, for striking off its name from the register as per provisions of Rule 37(1) of the LLP Rules, 2009.
The said Notification can be accessed through the following link:MCACir_6_04032020_LLP Settlement Scheme 2020