MCA vide Notification No- G.S.R 528 (E) on Thursday, 25th July, 2019 has issued Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019 to amend the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014 wherein; amendments have been made regarding filing of Form DIR-3 KYC.
Highlights of the Notification are:
- In Rule 11- Director Identification Number (DIN), of an individual who does not intimate his particulars in e-form DIR-3-KYC or the web service DIR-3-KYC-WEB as the case may be within stipulated time in accordance with rule 12A will be deactivated and will be re-activated only after e-form DIR-3-KYC or the web service DIR-3-KYC-WEB as the case may be is filed along with fee as prescribed under Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
- In Rule 12A-
- Every individual who holds a Director Identification Number (DIN) as on 31st March of a financial year as per these rules shall, submit e-form DIR-3-KYC for the said financial year to the Central Government on or before 30th September of immediate next financial year.
- An individual who has already submitted e-form DIR-3 KYC in relation to any previous financial year, submits web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through the web service in relation to any subsequent financial year it shall be deemed to be compliance of the provisions of this rule for the said financial year.
- In case an individual desires to update his personal mobile number or the e-mail address, as the case may be, he shall update the same by submitting e-form DIR-3 KYC only.
- Fee for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC or web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through the web service, as the case may be, shall be payable as provided in Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
The said Notification can be accessed through the following link:MCANotf_GSR528(E)_25072019_Co Appoint & Qualf of Dir 3rd Amend Rules 2019