The LLP settlement Scheme which was issued by MCA vide Circular dated 04.03.2020 is modified as under:
The new scheme will be effective from 1st April, 2020 to 30th September, 2020.
The Defaulting LLP’s will be permitted to file their belated documents, which were due for filing till 31stAugust, 2020.
By availing this scheme, documents which have not been filed or registered in time can be filed or registered on the payment of fee as payable for filing of such document or return i.e. without any additional fees.
The defaulting LLPs, which have filed their belated documents till 30th September, 2020 and made good the default, shall not be subjected to prosecution by the Registrar for such defaults.
Also, the defaulting LLPs, which have filed their belated documents till 30th September, 2020 and made good the default, will not be subjected to prosecution by the Registrar for such defaults.
Applicability of this scheme to following documents remains unchanged:
- Form 3: Information with regard to limited liability partnership agreement and changes.
- Form 4: Notice of appointment, cessation, change in name/ address/ designation of a designated partner or partner and consent to become a partner/ designated partner.
- Form 8: Statement of Account & Solvency (Annual or Interim).
- Form 11: Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- To LLPs which has made an application in Form 24 to the Registrar, for striking off its name from the register as per provisions of Rule 37(1) of the LLP Rules, 2009.
The said Circular can be accessed through the following link: MCA_Circular 13_30.03.2020_LLP Scheme modification