BSE vide Circular no. DCS/COMP/24/2016-17 on Monday, 27th February, 2017 as an step towards making available critical information / disclosures to the investors on real time basis, has introduced a new Corporate Announcement Filing System (CAFS) with effect from 1st March, 2017 which shall be available within the existing BSE filing portal – Listing Centre for submitting Corporate Announcements (CA) to the Exchange, other than the critical submissions such as SHP, Voting Results, CG Report which are already being mandatorily submitted in XBRL format.
Key features of CAFS:
- Registration of designated company personnel for filing CA, i.e. designated Compliance Officer (mandatory) and max. 2 other designated officers can be nominated and registration process for the same shall commence from 28th February, 2017.
- Dissemination of CA directlyon the Exchange website without pre-verification by the Exchange
- Verification of actual filer of CA (designated company personnel only) by way ofTwo Factor Authentication (TFA) i.e. One Time Password (OTP) sent through Email and SMS.
- Submission and instant acknowledgement of filing the CA on the Exchange
- Easy tracking of filings by the companies of CA that they have filed
- Enhanced Interface for upload of Corporate Announcements
Companies are required to take note of the same and comply accordingly.
The detailed process and Terms & Conditions are available at following link:BSE_CAFS_27.02.2017