MCA vide Notice on Wednesday, 18th January, 2017, stated that Form SPICe (INC-32) will be revised w.e.f. 21st January, 2017 to include functionality of application for PAN & TAN in form itself.
Following points to be noted in this respect:
- Mandatory to apply for PAN & TAN for all fresh incorporation on or after 23rd January, 2017.
- After submission of SPICe, MCA21 system will auto generate pre-filled application forms 49A (PAN) and 49B (TAN), which is to be downloaded, affix DSC & then upload both forms as linked forms on the portal.
- SPICe will be processed only after Forms 49A & 49B are duly signed, uploaded and payment is confirmed by MCA.
- PAN will be printed on Certificate of Incorporation & TAN will be communicated separately through email.
- If any resubmission for application made before 23rd January, 2017, then download older version of SPICe for the same.
- Filing of SPICe will not be permitted from 1.00 PM on 20th January, 2017 until 8.00 AM on 23rd January, 2017.