MCA another bold initiative in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR) and launched Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe) e-Form on 02.10.2016 with the objective of Speedy incorporation of Company.
Also, it is said that Existing INC-29 and INC-7 will be phased out and SPICe will be the Sole, Simplified & Versatile form available for incorporation of a company in India.
Major features are:
- Completely Digital Incorporation
- Standard format of e-MOA & e-AOA and same filed as linked e-forms (except Section 8 Company)
- Provision to apply for Company Incorporation with a pre-approved Company Name
- Mandatory DSCs of Subscribers and Witnesses (max 7+1)
- Faster review of e-MOA and e-AOA by approving authorities.