SEBI vide Notification No. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2018/21 on Thursday 31st May, 2018 has issued
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2018 to amend the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 wherein,
- in regulation 2, in sub-regulation (1), after clause (n) and before clause (o), the following
clause shall be inserted, namely, –
“(na) “Insolvency Code” means the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 [No.
31 of 2016]”
- in regulation 15, after sub-regulation (2) and before sub-regulation (3), sub regulations 2(A) and 2(B) shall be inserted.
- in regulation 23, in sub-regulation (4), the proviso shall be inserted.
- in regulation 24, in sub-regulation (5), after the word, “court/Tribunal” and before the
symbol “.”, the following words shall be added, namely,-
“, or under a resolution plan duly approved under section 31 of the Insolvency
Code and such an event is disclosed to the recognized stock exchanges within
one day of the resolution plan being approved”.
- in regulation 31A, after sub-regulation (8), the sub-regulation (9) shall be inserted.
- in regulation 37, after sub-regulation (6), the sub-regulation (7) shall be inserted.
- in schedule III, in part A, in clause A, after sub-clause 15, the sub-clause (16) shall be inserted.
The said Notification can be accessed from the following link: SEBINotf_31.5.18_SEBI (LODR) 3rd Ammend.Reg,2018